Chief Marketing Officer for hire to growing product-based businesses
A marketing partner who puts Strategies and systems in place to multiply your sales, build your marketing support staff, and lead your teams
IT'S TIME FOR A FRESH WAVE OF MARKETING
If you're ready simplify the complicated marketing process, grab my free marketing planner. This is the one of the systems I help my clients put in place to document annual, and quarterly marketing plans.
At the core of your business, you dream of getting better products into the hands of your ideal customers.
But running a product-based business has its own unique set of marketing challenges.
Not everyone understands your vision. Not everyone gets the big picture.
Not everyone knows exactly what you need to do to achieve your vision.
Does this sound like you?
What you Need is a Strong Marketing leader.
Someone to be the marketing yin to your visionary yang.
You need someone who:
- Understands your vision and helps you translate it into actionable marketing plans that gets results
- Creates calm in your business with systems that run your marketing processes like an efficient and well-oiled machine
- Aligns and leads your team members towards the same goal with communication and accountability
- Helps you prioritize and execute marketing projects — running the day-to-day and tracking your performance
It’s time to approach marketing in a new and fresh way.
Are you ready to take the daily overwhelm of marketing completely off your plate?
This quick assessment will help you determine if you’re ready to bring on board a Chief Marketing Officer for-hire
- Are your finances in order? — If your annual revenue is $1M-$10M and you are spending 10%-30% of this on marketing, having a Chief Marketing Officer on your leadership team could be a good thing for your bottom line.
- Can you let go of control? — If you have the ability to hand over pieces of your business to someone you trust to manage and make decisions, you are a good candidate for a Chief Marketing Officer for hire.
- Are you in a constant state of burn out and overwhelm? — Hiring a virtual Chief Marketing Officer helps free your time to focus on your visionary role in the business. More free time means enjoying more quality time with friends and family.
- Have you embraced your strengths? — As a visionary entrepreneur, you have proven that you can do lots of things to achieve your goals. But just because you can do these things, doesn’t mean you should. If you are ready to embrace the things you are uniquely good at and let go of the things that aren’t your area of expertise, you are ready to add a Chief Marketing Officer for hire to your team.
All Girl Shave Club
Founder and CEO
Ready to work with me?
I'm a Chief Marketing Officer for-hire.
My Marketing Growth Formula framework was designed to help your product-based business put strategies, systems, and staff management into the hands of a marketing expert who serves as an integral member of your leadership team.
The Marketing Growth Formula
Marketing Growth Formula is a 3-step framework for making more intentional and strategic marketing decision so that your team is focused only on the activities that matter — boosting your bottom line and saving you time and $$$.
Hey-o, I'm Casey Gromer
I'm a Chief Marketing Officer for-hire to product businesses who are ready to step into their role of visionary and CEO to grow their business.
I'm a strategic marketing partner on your leadership team. I put strategies and systems in place to ensure the success of your marketing initiatives. Together, we put the right people doing the right things so you are able to save time, resources, and money. Once you have the structure, it’s easily repeatable to support your long term growth.
I’ve spent over 20 years perfecting my craft and now work with visionary companies who are bucking the system and changing the world as we know it for the better.