FRACTIONAL CMO AND MARKETING INTEGRATOR
TRANSFORM YOUR MARKETING AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITHOUT THE COST AND COMMITTMENT OF A FULL-TIME MARKETING PROFESSIONAL.
Marketing is more than lead generation.
IT'S TIME FOR A FRESH WAVE OF MARKETING
When a business reaches a certain size, marketing becomes more than driving new customers and business opportunities through the door.
With the right fractional marketing leader in place, they can:
- Begin to pull the right marketing levers to change the growth trajectory
- Create a solid customer experience that turns customers into their best marketing channel
- Create strategies and plans that focus on the most valuable marketing activity with highest return
- Put the right people in the right places to save time, resources, and money
- Manage marketing performance and keep budget on track
- Bridge gaps in communication between major functions of the business - such as operations and finance
There's more to creating a successful marketing plan
As a business outgrows their current state of marketing, they may not be quite ready to commit to the next step of hiring a full-time professional marketing leader.
A Fractional CMO or Marketing Integrator is perfect for small to mid-sized businesses with $1M to $50M in annual revenue.
A Fractional CMO or Marketing Integrator can:
- Get the entire organization on the same page by developing marketing strategies aligned with the company's mission and goals
- Create and implement marketing plans that improve customer experience
- Put the right people in the right place by hiring and managing marketing agencies, freelancers, contractors, and full-time employees
- Use performance data and analytics to make educated decisions about which marketing levers to pull to impact the business
Why work with a Fractional CMO or Marketing Integrator?
- Gain measurable traction in your marketing without the high cost and overhead of a full-time marketing leader
- Whether you need just a few hours a month or a few hours a week, your fractional marketing leader is immersed in your business and sits on your executive team
- Budgets are are streamlined to focus marketing spend on the highest value channels with the best return
- No hiring headaches - know exactly who to hire next, where to find them, and onboard them to ensure their success
- Marketing initiatives are executed on time and on budget, maintaining the integrity of the brand strategy
It’s time to approach marketing in a new and fresh way.
Are you ready to put marketing in the hands of a professional?
This quick assessment will help you determine if you’re ready to bring on board a Chief Marketing Officer for-hire
- Are your finances in order? — Businesses with an annual revenue of $1M-$50M who are spending part of their budget on marketing will benefit from having a fractional marketing leader on their team.
- Can you let go of control? — Business owners who have the ability to hand over pieces of the business to someone they trust to manage and make decisions are good candidates for fractional marketing leader.
- Are you in a constant state of burn out and overwhelm? — Hiring a fractional marketing leader puts a professional marketer in place to free up space for business owners to spend time on their visionary role in the business. More free time means enjoying more quality time with friends and family.
- Have you embraced your strengths? — Many businesses place accountability for marketing in the hands of an agency or someone not trained or experienced in making marketing decisions. Hiring a fractional marketing leader to play this role frees up time for team members to spend on things they are better equipped to do.
Ready to work with me?
I'm a Fractional CMO and Marketing Integrator who supports visionary business owners and their leadership teams.
My clients find the marketing strategies, systems, and processes we implement are closely aligned with the Entrepreneurial Operating System outlined in the books Traction and RocketFuel by Gino Wickman and Mark Winters. If your goal is to get out of the day-to-day functions of your business to lead your teams and achieve your vision, schedule a free consultation to explore ways we can work together to support your marketing efforts.
The Marketing Growth Formula
Marketing Growth Formula is a 3-step framework I use to help my clients make intentional and strategic marketing decisions so that their teams are focused only on the activities that matter — boosting your bottom line and saving you time and $$$.
I'm Casey Gromer
I'm a fractional Chief Marketing Officer to business owners who are building their leadership teams and stepping into their role as visionary and CEO to reach their full growth potential.
I'm a strategic marketing partner on your leadership team. I put strategies and systems in place to ensure the success of your marketing initiatives. Together, we put the right people doing the right things so you are able to save time, resources, and money. Once you have the structure, it’s easily repeatable to support your long term growth.
I’ve spent over 20 years leading marketing teams for Fortune 50 corporations and now work with companies with big visions.