You wouldn’t build a house without understanding how all the pieces of the home need to come together. You’d start with a blueprint.
Similarly, you need a set of guiding principles for your marketing. Every decision you make is based on the guiding principles you’ve established in your strategy. You have designed this strategy to work for your customer — the people who will live in your company house.
Your strategy is also a guide for your team. It aligns them towards the same mission and goals and provides them with guidelines for executing on your vision.
This 6-WEEK, ONE-ON-ONE DEEP DIVE INTO YOUR MARKETING STRATEGY WILL:
- Provide you written guidelines for making important decisions about where you spend your time and money
- Focus you and your team on growth-oriented activities that produce ROI
- Help you build a supportive team who is clear on your mission and vision and invested in helping you succeed
- Create major goals and milestones to help you track your progress
AFTER SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING THIS PROGRAM —
==> You will have enough clarity to confidently choose where your time and money will be best spent.
==> You will be able to stop the overwhelm and focus only on the specific activities that you KNOW will drive you closer to your goals.
==> You will be able to set your marketing plans with intention because you’ll have a roadmap for success. Bonus: the confidence to tune out all the other noise.
==> You’ll have the confidence to step into the CEO role and allow your business to grow and scale with a strategic plan and capable team to support that success
Here are the tools I’ll be using to set you up for growth:
MARKETING GROWTH FORMULA GUIDE BOOK
All clients get a free copy of my book, A Fresh Wave of Marketing: An Intentional Approach to Marketing for Visionary CEOs. This book walks with you hand in hand through the exact details you need to create your personalized Marketing Growth Formula. This easy read is filled with strategies, tips, and actionable exercises to prepare you for our weekly meetings and maximize our time together.
Six weekly one-on-one working strategy sessions to dive deep into each pillar of your Marketing Growth Formula. We use the formula to get a handle on how the pillars apply to your business and how to implement the formula going forward.
Each session covers one vital area of marketing development and strategic planning in how they apply to the marketing arm of your business. Remember, with this solid foundation, all of the modes of marketing become EASY when you have a solid plan in place.
Here’s what we’ll cover during our 6-week deep dive:
WEEK 1: KNOW YOUR WHY.
This isn’t just a cliche phrase. Your “why” is the purpose behind your business. Your passion is what gives you and your team focus and direction. Without it, there is no driving force to give life to your brand.
During this week, we will nail down your —
- Vision — where you’re headed with your business
- Mission — how you plan to get where you’re going
- Goals — how you’ll know when you’ve arrived
WEEK 2: HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR TRIBE.
How you present yourself to the world has everything to do with the type of attention you will attract. Make sure you attract the right audience to create and maintain connection with the people who are most likely to buy from you.
Your customers’ perception of you is shaped by your brand. During week 2, we will flush out your —
- Brand Story - turn your “why” into a relatable story about the type of impact you want to make
- Brand Values - what you stand for
- Brand Personality - humanize your brand
- Your “one thing” - that quickly and simply tells people how you can help
WEEK 3: KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE.
So many businesses struggle with the “if you build it, they will come” mentality. But the hard truth is that, in most cases, you have to find your perfect audience so you can get in front of them.
Week 3 is all about —
- Defining your target market - put parameters around who you work with
- Creating a buyer persona - identify your ideal client and put yourself in their shoes
- Understanding customer need - get really clear on the main problem you solve
WEEK 4: EVALUATE GROWTH OPPORTUNITY.
You can have the best idea in the world, but if there’s not enough people out there willing to pay you for your idea, you don’t have a business.
In week 4, we will tackle the complicated art of —
- Calculating market opportunity - knowing where you stand in the marketplace
- Using what we know about market opportunity to set goals and forecast revenue
WEEK 5: HOW TO STAND OUT.
People are inundated with up to 5,000 advertisements a day. These messages are all competing for your customers’ time, attention, and $$$ -- which makes it vital to know how your brand can stand out in the marketplace.
We will spend time during week 5 —
- Identifying your top direct competitors
- Finding your indirect competition
- Nailing what makes you a better choice
WEEK 6: SOLVE YOUR CUSTOMER’S PROBLEM
Your customers aren’t likely to stumble all over themselves to open their wallet for you. You need to solve a legitimate problem. Whether you (make life easier or better, facilitate a transformation, or alleviate a struggle), you’ll need to convince people you can do it better than the alternatives.
Week 6 will focus on —
- Creating a strong offer
- Defining your product or service and how it solves a major problem
- Deciding on the right pricing strategy
- Creating a customer journey so you know exactly what buyer’s need at any given stage of the buying process