“What really draws me to this business is the power we have, as marketers, to change the world.”
Never have I heard someone say,
“I want to work so much that I never see my kids or my spouse or my friends again.”
No one goes into a business intending to give up all the things they enjoy in life.
But that’s exactly what happened to me.
I spent 15 years leading marketing teams for Corporate America, and while I loved the work and loved the people, I lost ME.
I led high stress projects and was on-call 24/7. I was constantly on my phone, working through lunch and dinner, and passing up activities with people I loved. In the midst of this high stress work, I started my family. As an “older mom” (I was 34 when my first babe was born), I knew I couldn’t keep up this pace and still be the parent my kids needed.
I know better now.
The knowledge and experience I gained leading corporate teams gave me the perfect foundation to help other small and mid-sized business owners. By creating marketing systems and processes, I help visionary business owners and their leadership teams step away from the day-to-day overwhelm by putting the right people in the right places to keep the focus on the vision of the business.
I am a Fractional CMO and Marketing Integrator. And I support CEO's and their leadership teams so they can succeed in business without the burnout, late nights, cancelled dates, missed activities, high stress, and health issues.
WHO DO I WORK WITH?
My clients get the most value out of our relationship when they are:
- Implementing the Entrepreneurial Operating System and need a marketing leader to hold accountable for the success of their marketing function
- Looking for a systematic and strategic approach to planning, implementing, and evaluating marketing programs
- Looking for better oversight to how marketing channels are performing or if they are contributing to the bottom line
- Burnt out on lead generation and need their marketing dollars to go further
- Evaluating the performance of their marketing resources (freelancers, agencies, or employees) for the right fit
- Adding to the marketing team and need help making their next best hire