Phase iv: The Work
The whole idea of stepping into your role as CEO and visionary is to get yourself out of the day-to-day details so you can focus on the big picture of growing your business.
In this phase, a trusted professional will optimize your company’s marketing activity, keep your team accountable, and systematize the day-to-day management of your teams so you don’t have to.
BY THIS TIME, WE’VE SET THE FOUNDATIONS OF YOUR MARKETING, PRIORITIZED THE MOST IMPORTANT ACTIVITY, AND BUILT YOUR TEAM.
But who’s going to lead this group of star players as they work towards achieving your vision?
As a Virtual Marketing Officer, my role is to integrate all the moving pieces of your business and oversee the marketing strategy and priorities for your team, saving you time, money, and stress.
DURING PHASE IV, MY TEAM AND I WILL REMAIN ENGAGED ON RETAINER TO:
- Execute the plan
- Handle team communications, set up team communication systems
- Manage marketing projects, maintain accountability, and prioritize weekly activity
- Remove obstacles and resolve issues
- Foster unity and cohesiveness through all marketing campaigns
- Track and analyze campaign results
- Liaise with the leadership team, apprising you of status and performance
- Run the day-to-day marketing activity
Virtual Marketing Officers are engaged on retainer for a minimum 3-month commitment* and monthly from that point forward.
The ultimate goal of a Virtual Marketing Officer is to grow your business to a point in which you are ready to hire a full-time professional CMO or director of marketing.
*30-days advance notice required to terminate services. Payments made in full at the beginning of each month.
*Rates starting at $3,000/month. A 3-month minimum commitment is required.